DOGMA is what you want it to be. A cult, a sect, a secret society, a band, a musical, a documentary… You decide what we are. We demand only one thing: to be part of your new life.
Welcome to your new life. Welcome to DOGMA.
We follow these 13 principles and commands:
- Be a person of integrity. Practice what you preach.
- Find your objective and live your life following the path to reach it.
- Fanaticism is forbidden.
- Act now. Time is the most valuable thing in life. It is the only thing we can never get back.
- Be determined to do everything possible to reach your goals.
- No dream is too big to accomplish.
- Separate sex from sentiment. Have sex with whomever you’d like, so long as it is consensual, without labels or prejudice of any kind.
- Strive to become the best version of yourself by acknowledging and learning from your mistakes.
- Answer to yourself, first and foremost. Collectivism and freedom are mortal enemies.
- Religion is incompatible with reason. You are your own god.
- Follow the laws of the land where you live.
- Search your thoughts for the deeper meanings behind your motivations and “Because I like it” won’t suffice.
- True freedom is to ask nothing, expect nothing, and depend on no one but yourself.
DOGMA STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
We live in a time when our freedom is vast yet constantly, precariously in jeopardy. We are DOGMA. We believe the essential liberties are speech, expression, and thought. Nobody can control us. We call upon you to reject external forces like religion and politics and forge your own path. Many live banal lives, projecting false images, showing off seemingly perfect beauty, and happiness, building fake avatars that obscure who they are inside. We aim to eradicate the emptiness which sends people on an endless quest for approval (and followers) based on lies. Ideas, careers, sex, whatever you want, so long as you do not harm others, should be yours. We stand against the repression of self, including sexuality. If you want something, go for it.
We are DOGMA, and we are anti-DOGMA. Wake up. Open up your eyes.
Nuns follow a god. They live without enjoyment and claim to abstain from sexual encounters. We subvert the iconography of nuns because they represent the exact opposite of what we preach. They are not free. Like many characters in the human race, they deprive themselves of the richness of a full life.
We believe in complete freedom, unbound by a belief in any “god”. Each person is their own god.